Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dinky the elf hopefully soon to be at a bookstore near you


So far everything looks like it is a go for my book Dinky the Elf. Above is the cover art that some friends at my church did for the book. Hopefully it will be coming out soon and in your local bookstores. I hope to continue writing children's books and maybe more adult ones like political thrillers, mystery, suspense, science fiction. For now I have to make sure that Dinky the Elf is a success. I will let you know more as my publisher tells me. Also I may be in the market for a new publisher as the one I am with is a small one person operation and this looks like it will be their last book due to health reasons. So if you are a publisher looking for a new writer then look no further then me.

No comments: